¿Que Hacemos | myfriendsinspain | Servicio Telefónico de Interpretacione...

Unas palabras de nuestro fundador, Martin, para explicar lo que hacemos. Hablemos, contigo o para ti! www.myfriendsinspain.com

WHY myfriendinspain?







Hi! I'm Martin, founder of myfriendinspain

Why myfriendinspain?

I am the type of person that likes to help people.

I am very lucky because I have spent the last 13 years living in Spain.

And, because I grew up speaking English and French, I found I was able to learn Spanish very quickly at the beginning,

Over the years many friends have called me to ask me to translate something for them over the phone.
It has always been a pleasure to be able to help, especially as it is something that is usually quick and easy!

I always felt bad for my friends when they were embarassed about asking me for help, I would say “Really – I don't mind! You know me, if I can help I will...!”

Sometimes my friends would call while I was in a meeting so I couldn't answer...I'd feel terrible and wish I could be there to help them all the time.

I often wondered about people who don't have a friend like Martin...What do they do in these situations?

This is when I came up with myfriendinspain.

In this age of technology, I thought it would be nice to do something linking people to people and to have real humans helping humans, so I gathered together a mulitilingual group of likeminded people...

And what more can I say...?

We are now helping people all over Spain to communicate between Spanish and other languages!


We are YOUR friend in Spain!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario