¿Que Hacemos | myfriendsinspain | Servicio Telef贸nico de Interpretacione...

Unas palabras de nuestro fundador, Martin, para explicar lo que hacemos. Hablemos, contigo o para ti! www.myfriendsinspain.com

Meet Torsten!







Meet your friend in Spain; Torsten!
Some of you may have spoken to him already, he works on our German and English teams.
"Hallo! My name is Torsten, your friend in Spain! My native language is German, my other languages are English and obviously Spanish as I have lived in D茅nia for more than 20 years. I work in my one man advertising agency as a graphic and web designer and with myfriendinspain. My passion is music and I do performances with several bands (I don't translate while on stage
I love Martin's idea to help people and was on board right from the start (I also do all the graphic designs for them!) It is an easy and simple way to help without any complications and straight forward with low costs for the client."
You can even hear one of his Spanish/German calls which was published on the German blog: https://www.andalusien360.de/blog/807-499-846-dein-freund-in-spanien-11806
You might be lucky enough to speak with him if you call us and choose option 1 for English or 3 for German.
He's there ready to help you, he's Your friend in Spain!


>>See the Facebook post<<

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario