¿Que Hacemos | myfriendsinspain | Servicio Telef贸nico de Interpretacione...

Unas palabras de nuestro fundador, Martin, para explicar lo que hacemos. Hablemos, contigo o para ti! www.myfriendsinspain.com

Meet your friend in Spain; Nicole!



Meet your friend in Spain; Nicole! 

Some of you may have spoken to her already, she works on ALL our teams: French, German, and English. 

She is our superstar all-rounder!! 馃挭馃挭


"Hallo! My name is Nicole, your friend in Spain! 

My native language is Switzerdeutsch and my other languages are English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. I have lived in Spain for more than 23 years. I have worked in hotels, real estate and the construction industry for many years dealing with a wide range of international clients. My main passion is my dogs, long walks with them in the countryside or along the beach and I also love to play the piano.

Like Martin, I have helped many friends and clients over the years with a quick phonecall here and there, and have always dreamt of being able to dedicate myself to helping people in this way too. I was delighted when he told me his idea and am keen to help anyone who calls! 馃榿馃榿"

You might be lucky enough to speak to her on option 1 for English, 2 for French or 3 for German.

She's there ready to help you, she's Your friend in Spain! 馃憤☺️

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario